Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ballet Inspired Fashion

Lovely Ballet Inspired Fashion ideas - and where to get the look at an affordable price!











WHERE TO FIND THIS LOOK:
Forever 21 has lots of cute ballet inspired items for cheap from shoes to hair accessories and everything in between!! Here are a few I grabbed off their website today. Check their website for pricing and locations:



















H&M also has some really cute ballet inspired items. I tried on a few of these dresses and LOVED them! Check out their website for details on pricing and where to find a store near you!








Urban Outfitters has two cute dresses right now ranging in price from $69.00-$79.00:



Enjoy!

xoxo ~ Denise

3 comments:

Eclectic Flair said...

I love the ballerina trend!! So pretty and feminine!

Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

SavedthruLove said...

I love the ballerina trend as well... Although I wasn't aware it was really a trend... haha I just love the look and especially slouchy tops with the tights and flats.. So precious. And a fitted waist and full skirt is always a great and go-to option in my little world.

Be blessed darling! following your blog now :)..

♥cheche

http://www.savedthrulove.blogspot.com

VITTORIA said...

this post is so cute... I love it!
Visit my blog! follow me if you like it ... I also follow you with pleasure:)
http://lostileungioco.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...