Friday, May 27, 2011

Nine West SALE!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just have to share some of the amazing sales that Nine West is currently having! Check them out at www.ninewest.com and click on the "Sale" tab. WARNING: You will be tempted to buy it ALL! :)
Here are only a few of my favorite finds:


Kirra Hobo bag only $31.60:


Bailar shoes by their Boutique 9 line $56.00:


Bacchus also by Boutique 9 are $102.00 on sale:


Skydive Satchel bag so cute for only $34.99:


Westside Cross Body bag ONLY $19.20:


My sister Stephanie has these shoes! They are called "Rope" and are on sale for $47.40. They are so cute!


Hiala for $53.40:



Darkstar for $59.40:


Almund for only $35.60:

There are so many more items for sale at www.ninewest.com and most of the items I posted come in other colors!
I love a good sale :)
HAPPY FRIDAY!
xoxo-Denise

13 comments:

akiko said...

Great stuff! I really love the brown and grey shoes.
Thanks for sharing!
Try to follow your blog as well :))

SavedthruLove said...

amazing shoes. I like ninewest. They make comfortable shoes for decent prices. I adore the brown purse too!! so cutee... ahhh
♥cheche

http://savedthrulove.blogspot.com

Blush and Flats said...

last one are the best .

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

so pretty. x hivenn

Amber Blue Bird said...

gotta love a great sale!

Vicky Kaz said...

Loving all the shoes and purses!

Jit said...

Follow ♥

A touch Of fashion said...

The last bag is very beautiful! I'll follow you...follow me! GIVEAWAY ON MY blog!!!

http://atouchofashion.blogspot.com

Melina said...

love the bag and wedges!
xx

Noralia Ayu said...

i love ninewest.. ^^
i following you now..

keep in touch..

xoxo
nora from ifb

http://noraliaayu.blogspot.com/

Sassy said...

I LOVE SHOPPING
Nice post :D.
If you want, you follow me.
I'll follow you too...

Alla moda e con stile

Sassy said...

I'm happy that you follow me.
I'm following you too :)

Alla moda e con stile

Ankita Saxena said...

Very Classy and elegant collection of handbags from Nine West. If your an brand freak, Nine West bags is the best you could ask for.

Newer Post Older Post