Thursday, June 9, 2011

Graduation Weekend!

I am graduating from my Masters Program this weekend! It has been an amazing 2 year journey in which I have learned, grown and made some amazing friends!

Here is the beautiful cohort I have shared the last 2 years with (click on images for larger view):


I will be leaving to Seattle early tomorrow morning and will be celebrating and toasting our success with family and friends all weekend! After that I'm off to Mexico for 10 days thanks to my hubby :)

It feels wonderful to be done and bittersweet because I will miss seeing this inspiring group of people so often! Congrats to the Seattle University OSR 16 class of 2011!!!

LETS CELEBRATE!!

12 comments:

Sada said...

Lovely blog. And congratulations on your incredible achievement!
xo
Sada
http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com

The Cat Hag said...

Congrats on your graduation! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

Congratulations DOLL...go celebrate and enjoy


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

SavedthruLove said...

what did you study girl?? Congratz. That is a great accomplishment :).


♥cheche

http://savedthrulove.blogspot.com

Eclectic Flair said...

Congratulations!!! And a trip to Mexico sounds like the perfect way to celebrate!

Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

The Blushing Fox said...

congrats <3


xoxo,
www.theblushingfox.com

Henar said...

Aww, this is lovely,
I love it!

Henar ♥
... OH MY VOGUE !

Winnie said...

Oh wow, congratulations! I remember this all too well from my own masters graduation in December. Well done for reaching the end and have the most amazing time celebrating!

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris said...

Cool! And congrats!!

Denise Pacurar said...

Thank you for all the sweet comments! It was truly a memorable weekend!

xoxo-Denise

Pearl said...

Congratgulations hun!!!!

Sara said...

Congratulations!!!!
I love Seattle so much and miss it especially this time of the year, I spent two summers there in the past and loved every minute.
Also, Mexico sound amazing, it's one of the places I really want to visit.
Kisses:)

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Alice&Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...