Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Off to Mexico!!!

We are off to Mexico in the morning!! Our flight leaves at 6:40am and we will land in Mexico at 1:15pm! I don't plan on using my cell phone or a computer for the entire 10 days! I am disconnecting from the world and enjoying paradise with my hubby! I will post pictures when we get back.

I have my shorts, tank, sunglasses, sandals and camera packed:


A few cute sun dresses:


Lots of swimsuits:


More Shorts:


More Strappy Sandals:


Some cute hats:


And we are off!

Here is the resort we are staying at in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico:


{Sigh} I can see it now:


Have a wonderful week!

Xoxo ~Denise

8 comments:

Linh said...

YAYYY!!!! We stayed at the Riu Palace when we went to Cabo a couple yrs ago. LOVEEEEDDD that place! I think the Riu Santa Fe was very close by too...man. I am so jealous. You will LOVE it doll! The most amazing weather and it is just gorgeous there. Have fun!
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

Ruby Girl said...

hey girly! i'm lovin the sandals you put in this post. and thanks for the encouraging comment. i'm with you, i LOVE finding other ladies who dig Jesus & fashion! :) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

rebecca said...

lucky you!! have a wonderful time (:

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

Have fun doll...OMG...so super jealous!!! Take tons of pics!


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

glam fashionista said...

love every item in the first picture in this post, the short, the top....

glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

http://www.torispelling.com/cat/craft

Saw this and thought of you- you crafty thang! hope you're having fun in the sun!

reub-envision said...

Those "strappy" sandals were a wise choice
I love them!

Stephaine said...

Where did you get the third sun dress?? It's soo cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...