Friday, June 3, 2011

Pretty White Sun Dresses

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dresses in the summertime are my favorite thing to wear. My husband and I are leaving to Mexico in 2 short weeks {I'm so excited!} so I went shopping for a new white sun dress. I found a gorgeous one at H&M and it is now my new favorite summer item. I wore the dress with boots in these picture since it wasn't quite sandal weather yet, but when it gets warmer it will be really cute with some strappy sandals!

I am so excited that summer is finally here! We are supposed to have 80 degree weather all weekend in Portland, OR! What are your favorite things to wear in the summer?


{Laughter is an instant vacation ~E.E Cummings}

{Wild Flowers}
{Vintage look}



{I love the embroidery on this dress}



All of these pictures of me were taken once again by Jennifer Pacurar of Spotted Photography! She is so amazing! I highly recommend her for any event! (Click on images for larger view)

Here are some other cute white sundresses I found online:






Have a wonderful weekend!
Xoxo - Denise

15 comments:

La Femme Jenny said...

Your white dress has beautiful ebroidery,I agree with you! It's great!!!

personalstylestoriesbyjennym.blogspot.com

Sassy said...

I love your new post :D

Alla moda e con stile

Tassos P said...

I like that dress, third from the bottom, simple and perfect!
xoxoxo

Nikki said...

When I get a job........... sigh....... you are going to be my personal shopper.

Grace Escudero - The Afeminada said...

I love the combination of the dress and the basket of flowers you're carrying. Too gorgeous! I love your blog, would you like to follow eachother? That way we can keep in touch :)

-Grace

www.theafeminada.com

Pearl said...

Pretty photoshoot! You look darling!

Jayme and Mendi said...

GORG white dress!! Lucky girl for getting to go to Mexico in 2 weeks. Can we sneak into your luggage?

Just found you via La-La Linh's blog. We'll be following you & hope you'll check us out as well!

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
http://herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I would love to know where the third dress from the bottom is from????

Anonymous said...

Hi it's me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this web site is truly good and the users are in fact sharing nice thoughts.

my website: License Moneylender

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having
a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% sure.
Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Appreciate it

Feel free to surf to my web site: fast loans

Anonymous said...

Great blog here! Additionally your site so much up very
fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink on your host?
I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

Also visit my page License money lender

Anonymous said...

I read this paragraph fully on the topic of the resemblance of
most up-to-date and previous technologies,
it's amazing article.

My web-site: sooperarticles.com

Anonymous said...

This is my first time visit at here and i am in fact happy to read everthing at alone place.


My site - Personal Loans Online Camarillo

Anonymous said...

Need some extra wrіtіng on thіs - any thoughts
as to who to rеad oг ωhat foгumѕ I might јoіn?


Alѕo νisіt my ωeb-site: unsecured personal loans

Narayana Nukala said...

That's an awesome site! Loveee the dress you picked. The neckline is super cute! Debenhams Discount Code

Newer Post Older Post