Saturday, July 23, 2011

Running for Health - My new 2 week goal!!

I have decided to take on a new challenge: begin running again! Not necessarily for weight loss, but for health. I used to run a lot a few years back and when life got busy this is something I gave up. 

In order to stay motivated, I am going to set a goal that I feel is motivational and attainable!

My goal is to run 2 miles every day (Mon-Saturday) for two weeks! Yesterday was my first day and I successfully completed a two mile run! In fact I just got back from my second 2 mile run and it feels awesome! Friday August 5th will be the end of my two weeks! After that, I will set another goal and continue running :)

Wish me luck and if you are a runner and have any tips that you use to stay motivated please share!!! I will post my progress so you all can hold me accountable!

Have an awesome weekend!

XOXO - Denise

6 comments:

Jayme and Mendi said...

That is awesome! Keep up the good work!! I'm taking boot camp classes right now and am trying to stay focused. :-)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

You go, girl! That is an awesome goal...usually to keep myself motivated, I promise myself a present (c: But I also have running buddies to keep me on the straight and narrow! That definitely works to motivate me!

Audrey said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I am following you back. PS- I'm also a runner. Keep it up! xx

www.casualglamorous.com

akiko said...

That's always great to be active. Good luck with running! I should start doing it too..! You look pretty by the way :)

Amanda said...

I know you can do it! And I'm sure you're going to get faster and faster each time ;)

Bree said...

good luck!!! Just stick to it and remember mind over matter! Make sure that your breathing is right when you start ;)

artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...