Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 11 - 60 Outfits in 60 Days

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, I am not 1 legged :) My right foot was up against the wall :)





Me being silly

This is my favorite part of this dress!

Yes, the same purse again! I promise I will wear a different purse tomorrow!
 ABOUT MY DAY 11 OUTFIT
Today I wore my Marc Jacobs dress that I acquired from Buffalo Exchange for only $40.00! This is the only Marc Jacobs item I own. Although I love this brand, I'm not much of a "name brand" person (plus I can't really afford to ONLY wear super expensive brands). I don't care what brand or where I get my clothes from! I only care that they fit and that they make me feel good! Is that a fashion faux pas? :) Anyone else feel this way? This is not to say that I don't sometimes splurge, but for the most part, I'd rather get a good deal! I seem to always like my thrift finds and bargain buys more than anything out of my closet!

Anyways, I paired the dress with my Modern Vintage brand pumps that were given to me by my sister. She got them from a recycled fashion store and gifted them to me. Well, I actually saw them in her closet and begged her for them until she finally decided I probably wanted them a lot more than she did! Either that or she wanted me to stop begging her for them! I wanted to give the dress more of a vintage feel, so that is why I chose to wear these shoes w/ it (atleast I tried!). I'm also wearing the same bag again! It takes so much effort to switch handbags, so I just wore this one again. Good thing it actually matches!

My day:
Went to work.
Came home, ate dinner.
Went to the park w/ my hubby to meet up with friends and play volleyball.
Came home, feeling super tired.
Blogged.
Washed up and went to bed. :)

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

Ciao!

18 comments:

sisilia andreas said...

omg you're so pretty!
www.sisilia-andreas.blogspot.com

Liv said...

I love this dress, its so lady like and it reminds of the 1940's- I think because of the tie front.

I've also been wearing the same bag all week, don't worry I get it.

Definitely following you-

Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

SaoirseD said...

I agree with Liv, I also thought it was quite lady like. You look gorgeous in it.

x
Saoirse

bigsissaoirse...a blog about all women related issues. Check it out if you like :)

rebelrousher said...

This dress is so pretty and you got such a deal on it! Have a great firday :)

xx
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

mestizay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mestizay said...

Pretty dress! you look really lovely in it.:)

http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

Desiree said...

Thank you for your lovely message...

Ofcourse I want to follow you! ;D
No problem...;)

Lovess.

Jacaranda Designs Jewelry said...

Love your dress...you got a great deal!

Paislea Elyse said...

i love your dress!!! i love love it!!! also - i'm so glad that you love autumn as well! i'm just super excited for it! i woke up today and put on a sweater. i don't care if it's hot outside or not. i'm ready for it!!

allister bee blog

Amanda said...

Hot stuff, Denise! Love that dress :)

Jade Briony said...

hey, thanks for following i really appreciate it! And thankyou for the lovely comments.
love these pics, your dress is lovely and youre so cute!

www.danceinarainstorm.blogspot.com

This is me... said...

Cute dress DENISE!! How come I have to see all these cute clothes online!! lol Im totally coming over and raiding your closet! :) I love the outfits so far! I check this blog everyday! :) Very cute!!

Love, (your WONDERFUL sister..lol)
Stephanie!!!!

Gray Skies said...

Lovely dress! I always end up doing that "one foot against the wall" pose, and always, without fail, it looks like I only have one leg. I don't know why I keep doing it!

Mary and Dyer said...

Thanks for your post!

Just started following you back!

Love your style - that bag is so cute!!

Blessings,

Kat

Pearl said...

Girl your so adorable! I love what your doing in the 60 days challenge! Thats awesome!

fashionismyh2o said...

What a gorgeous dress! I love the patterning + colour :) it suits you so well!

Sarah
http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
xx

Sabrina said...

you look so pretty in these pics!

http://freakyfriday-sabrina.blogspot.com

sabrina maida said...

Pretty dress! you look really sweet

http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post