Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 13 - 60 Outfits in 60 Days

Advertisement
Advertisement
Day 13 Outfit (Saturday)
Today was a mild day, it barely reached 70 degrees. It was perfect weather for a pullover sweater!
Yellow Pullover Sweater: F21 - $11.99
White shirt: H&M
Blue skinny pants: JCPenny $19.99
Thrifted Heels: Goodwill
Vintage Dooney & Bourke: Gift from my mother
Watch: XOXO - Gift from my sister
Bangle: Thrifted


I just noticed that lately I have posted a lot of pictures of me blowing kisses. It's because I love my readers! :)




I just love the weekend! Earlier in the day on Saturday I went to my Company Picnic and had fun chatting with co-workers while enjoying the yummy dishes people brought (it was a potluck). After the potluck my husband and I took a long mid afternoon nap and then headed to dinner with some friends!

We ate at a lovely Italian restaurant called A Cena. I had lobster pasta. It was so delicious!
My lovely friend Domnika and I enjoying dinner with our husbands and friends!
Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Mary and Dyer said...

How cute are you! Love your outfit!!! I saw that pullover sweater at F21 today, I may be running back to get it now ;) It's just so dang hot out here in the Carolinas!!

I am your newest follower! I hope you can check out me & my sister's blog and follow back :) We love new visitors!!

Blessings,
Danielle
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com
Twitter: @maryanddyer

Charlotte B said...

I love the yellow shade of the sweater, it looks great with the dark denim jeans. Love the bag too xx

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

Love this colour on you!
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Sarah said...

Yellow is definitely a good color for you. I love that you're right by the flowers that coordinate, too! You look adorable.

LyddieGal said...

You look so cute in mustard! Enjoy your sweater weather!

Chic on the Cheap

lolita said...

Stunning love the all outfit the colours are fab x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

Marcela Gmd said...

Adorable, me encanta ese color!!!
Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela

Newer Post Older Post