Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 14 - 60 Outfits in 60 Days

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sunday Outfit:






Blue Cardigan: F21
Flowered top: F21
Jeans: Rock&Republic
Wedges: Thrifted
Watch: Buffalo Exchange
Yesterday at noon a group of classmates from my Masters program drove down to Portland from Seattle and we met at Willamette Park for a picnic. We just sat on a picnic blanket and talked about projects, family, and life in general for a few hours. It is always nice to catch up. After the picnic I met my husband and some friends and we spent the evening hanging out. I hope your weekend was great!

Happy Monday!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

What an easy, super cute outfit. I love that top. Great pattern and color!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Froso M. said...

Blue is definately your color!

Kiss,
Froso from Style Nirvana.

Bobbi said...

I have a budgetary blog/closet, too! Thrifting is so fun. Your style is really great, too. :)

{Bobbi}
http://fashionunder30.blogspot.com/

Jackie said...

Amazing outfit. Love the added blue. Oh how I wish we had a Buffalo Exchange in my town.

Jackie

Living_in_aShoe said...

your outfit is so cute! I love the blue cardi!

stilettodiaries said...

I am not hatin that blue blazer at all! Love your outfit posts. I'm following! Hope you like my blog and follow back!

Marcela Gmd said...

You look so pretty!!
Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela

everyonescelebrity said...

Love this blue combo! Keep up the great work!

xoxo Thom @
www.everyonescelebrity.com

Mary and Dyer said...

Love the blue color of the sweater!

Blessings,

Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

Low said...

Love the outfit! Beautiful colours and beautiful smile!!! :-)

http://somestylestories.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post