Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 19 - 60 Outfits in 60 Days

Advertisement
Advertisement
The weekend is finally here! It is 12:02am on Saturday morning and I am exhausted but I wanted to post my outfit for the day so that I don't fall behind on my days!
Blouse: F21
Jeans: BDG - Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Modern Vintage - Gift from my sister
Purse: Louis Vuitton





  I apologize that the picture quality is not that great but it was already too dark outside to take pictures and the lighting in the house is not that great. I also don't have the patience to mess with the settings on my camera to get better pictures at this point... so here they are. At least you can see what I wore today! I am heading to bed! I hope you had a wonderful Friday!

XOXO - Denise

9 comments:

Marcela Gmd said...

You look so pretty!!
Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela

Marcela Gmd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

Super cute. x hivenn

Teodora said...

Great job on keeping up to date with the outfits. I love the gift from your sis!

Teodora
Teodoraslookbook.com

Clara Turbay said...

i like this blog.

check out mine Please
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com/2011/08/en-fur-or.html

Laura said...

Here I am Denise!! I follow you now!
Kisses.
Laura@RicevereconStile

Antoinette said...

Very classy and sophisticated. LOVE the shoes.

Irina said...

beautiful look! but i think you look spectacular in that dress from post below!!!

Natalie Leung said...

sweet plaid shirt! I'm always a sucker for these sorts of shirts. :)

thanks for visiting!!

natalie

http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post