Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 23 - 60 Outfits in 60 Days

Advertisement
Advertisement
~Casual by day, Dressy by night~
Yesterday was an extremely busy day for me so sadly, I wasn't able to do my usual fun photoshoot of my outfit! Work was very busy and right after work I had to come home and change really fast to get to an engagement dinner party by 6:30pm! I wore a mustard yellow blouse to work with jeans and changed into a dress for the engagement dinner. The entire day yeserday was go, go, go!

My husband snapped these two photos of me right as I walked into the house:
Blouse: F21
Jeans: BDG - Urban Outfitters
Pumps: ShoeDazzle
Purse: Ether Boutique - Portland, OR - Gift from my husband
Bangles: F21


This is what I wore to the engagement dinner. I didn't have time to even think of wearing anything else. Dresses are always my go to item when I am in a hurry, it's only one piece and always looks fabulous!

Dress: Brooklyn Industries
Shoes: ShoeDazzle - same shoes I wore to work
The engagement dinner party was really fun and the couple was so beautiful. Here is a picture of the beautiful couple. Congrats to Danny and Ally!

(PS: I was supposed to post this last night, but like I said, I just did not have time!)

I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday so far!

Ciao!


10 comments:

rebelrousher said...

Love both outfits, very cute!! Florence + the machine has been around about a year. This will be their second album. Definitely chick out her other songs! :)

xx
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

CottonCandyINK said...

love both outfits, though i think the jeans is my fav! you look beautiful!

Mary said...

I totally love the second outfit,lovely;)
Your dress is fab!!!
Xoxo
Mary
fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

Paislea Elyse said...

i am completely in love with the second outfit! it's more my style!!

allister bee blog

Olivia said...

Really the madness needs to stop, with us having the same items- I just ordered this F21 shirt online...

Stylish minds think alike...

xo
Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

Coco Draws said...

Your blog header is awesome. Love you pretty peach blouse. :)

A said...

Both these outfits are so cute and classic :) Definitely following on bloglovin!

Dale said...

What a cute post and I think that yellow top is so flattering and a great color on you. You look so cute for the engagement party and they are a lovely couple. Looks like it was a fun party.

xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

Baby Budget Blog said...

Awesome outfits but loving that mustard top in the first!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Baby Budget Blog said...

Awesome outfits but loving that mustard top in the first!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Newer Post Older Post