Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 27 & 28 - Weekend away

I had a blast this weekend at my parents house in Troutdale, OR. On Friday night I went to dinner with my parents and my sister and on Saturday we spent the entire day out and about town catching up. Sunday was spent mostly around my parents house and my mom (who is an amazing cook) made some delicious homemade food for lunch. Here is a little glimpse of my weekend:
Day 27 - Saturday

IMG_6591
Black top: Crossroads Recycled Fashion
Jeans: F21
Shoes: Nine West
Hair Clips: F21
Purse/Backpack: F21

IMG_6610

IMG_6615

IMG_6669

IMG_6638

IMG_6640

IMG_6623
Finally got my pedicure this weekend!

IMG_6588
I love all the fall fashion styles!!!

IMG_6629
Betsey Johnson Sunglasses

IMG_6601
My Beautiful sister Stepanie

IMG_6699
My beautiful Mother :)

IMG_6580
Saturday Market!

Day 28 - Sunday

This was my outfit on Sunday - after wearing this to church and for most of the day I changed into sweats and an oversized sweater and had a lazy day around the house! I lounged in the backyard for a few hours chatting with my mom and dad.

IMG_6712

IMG_6708
White jean jacket: Ann Taylor
Dress: Sears (not sure what brand it is)
Shoes: Nine West
Purse: H&M
(I borrowed the dress and jacket from my sister for the day)
My Husband gets home today! I have not seen him since early Friday morning before he left for the bachelor party! I can't wait to see him when I get home from work today!

Happy Monday!

23 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

love the second outfit, you and your sister look a lot like your mother who is beautiful!

Baby Budget Blog said...

AWESOME!! Love the color of those jeans!!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Vic said...

great pics! are you following me now?
xoxo thanks for your comment.

Olivia said...

Love the purple jeans- I am on such a bright pants fix these days.

I also love your photos from the previous post, the bangled and the jewel bracelet look so great together.

Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

ML said...

I love both of your outfits :) Nice nail polish. And you have really nice skin (looking at your face, I wish I would have evenly clean :)).
p.s. would you like to follow each other?

xoxo
http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com/

Francesca R said...

I love both outfits! You look lovely with your hair like that!
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

Cinderella Alert said...

Great pictures! : ) I LOVE the first outfit, espacially the belt and your bag.

http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
xoxo

Carmen said...

Love those purple jeans. I've been meaning to get a pair of colorful jeans myself. :)

xx,

Carmen

Veronica Popoiacu said...

arati Grozav !!!!! te pup !!!

Bravoe Runway said...

Love these two outfits and your purple jeans are so cute! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and following! I can't wait to see more outfits from you!

ML said...

Follow you back :)

xoxo

Charlotte B said...

Love the purple jeans! Love the dress in the second picture too xx

Eclectic Flair said...

Looks like you had a lovely weekend! Your sister and Mom are beautiful, it runs in the family!

I've been trying to resist the urge to buy colorful jeans but this is the second really cute pair I see today and it's getting pretty tough to resist!

Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

Amy said...

Awesome new header, Denise! I love your purple pants with the black top!

amy day to day

EmmaBrwn said...

i love your violett jeans :D
i follow you nooow

Liesl said...

You are beautiful and I am simply loving your neutral tote bag! I just bought something similar at Forever 21 and thought it would be perfect for travel! :) Such a pretty way to wear your hair too...love it! Glad you had a nice time and got to spend it with family...home cooking is always the best! Lovely blog and thank you so much for stopping by mine and for your sweet comment!

Liesl :)

Mariel Torres said...

That picture with the three of you is beautiful... frame worthy ;). Loving your shoe doll!

M said...

aren't YOU a cutie! love your style! love your blog! thanks for coming by mine too! and commenting! oxoxox

xx.M

www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

Rita said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog.
I love the purple jeans and the bag you wear in this post.
Wonderful photos.
Xoxo

http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.com/

Mayra Contreras said...

I love your blog.
thanks for visiting my blog and leave a comment.
im totally follow u back.
Besos.

www.mayrascloset.blogspot.com

Cinderella Alert said...

Thanks for commenting back and for following us! : ) We follow you now too. ; )

xoxo

Melissa said...

Hi, you have amazing blog!

I follow, follow you back?

http://melissasglamourworld.blogspot.com

creativefashionglee said...

I´m not sure if it´s just my cp or if something is wrong with all the flikr imgaes, they´re not showing.

Wishing you a great day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...