Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 3 - 60 Outfits in 60 Days

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's day 3 of my 60 Outfits in 60 Days challenge and I am really enjoying it so far! I look forward to looking through my own closet for outfits and trying to be creative and wear something different each day! 

Today was a beautiful Wednesday. It was sunny and warm all day. I went to work and then headed to family girls night. Every couple of months we like to get together for dinner to catch up and stay connected.We went to a lovely restaurant in downtown Portland called Mothers Bistro and then headed to Le Happy for crepes! I had a such a wonderful day! 

I wore a summer dress and a blazer on top with some comfy wedges. It was a perfect outfit for a day at the office and also for a dinner date with the lovely ladies!

Blazer: H&M - I paid about $40.00 for it
Dress: Nordstrom Rack - $29.00
Shoes: Aerosoles - Thrifted - $16.00
Purse: Navy and Brown Dooney and Bourke - gift from my mom. I forgot to include that in the pictures! I am sure I will wear it again:)




My oh so comfortable THRIFTED shoes! I love them!

I hope your Wednesday was lovely too!!!!!

Thanks for looking!

Have a wonderful evening!

xoxo Denise

12 comments:

L0veLindsey said...

I love that blazer!!

By the way, I'm giving away a free piece of jewelry of your choice from Towne&Reese. Just go to www.l0velindsey.com to check it out and enter : )

rebelrousher said...

Cute dress!! I love how you paired it with the blazer :)

xx
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

Kate L. said...

sounds interesting! will check your post daily:) I love your blazer and the dress is beautiful. Thanks for following me and I'm following you now. Have a nice day!

Fashion Cat
www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

love your shoes and blazer!
i like the whole outfit!
http://thecolorbox.blogspot.com/

tessa said...

great thrift find! love the blazer too :)

couturelust

Alexa said...

Such a great outfit! Those shoes are awesome!
xo
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Lizzy said...

Cute dress! Pretty pictures :) you have an awesome blog! Thanks for followin'. I'm definitely followin' back :D Hope you visit often!!

xoxo
lizzy
lizzieness07.blogspot.com

Irina said...

You look great! love your blog! lets follow each other?

Sabrina said...

nice outfit! :)

thankx for your comment, now, i'm following you :)

http://freakyfriday-sabrina.blogspot.com

Ciccia said...

A real gorgeous outfit...that blazer is splendid! I'm following you from Rome. If you want to eat Italian food come on over, I have plenty!:)

Marcela Gmd said...

Hi lovely, I like your post and your photos!!
Maybe we can follow each other?
Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela

SaoirseD said...

Hi, I just came across your site today. I like it. You have quite a classic Style.

bigsissaoirse <- My blog about all things women related that are happening in my life. Check it out if you like.

X

Saoirse

Newer Post Older Post