Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 4 - 60 Outfits in 60 Days

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's not quite Friday but I was in a casual mood today. I work for a local small business so we can dress more casual which I love! I wore a pair of pink skinny jeans (which look almost red in pictures) and a striped blouse with a touch of gold on my purse and shoes.




Striped Blouse: JCrew - $21.99 on sale at the JCrew outlet store in Woodburn, OR
Pink skinny jeans: JCPenny - $19.99
Navy/Gold flats: Charlotte Russe - $10.00 (Buy 2 for 20 deal)
Gold purse: Thrifted - $2.50
Bangles: Forever21

I had to throw in a picture of my puppy Norman. He is too cute!
I had a productive day at work. After work I came home and did some laundry and just relaxed and now my hubby and I are about to leave to go celebrate our cousins 23rd birthday at a place called Sky High Sports. I have never been there before! I guess it is a huge indoor trampoline room. It will be fun to try something new! I hope I don't fall and break something :)

Til tomorrow..........

HUGS ~ Denise

11 comments:

LOVEdodd said...

I LOVE the black and white with the red! So pretty!!

D'Atra Paris Belal said...

Love Your Blog!! and Cute Shoes!! x

Karisa Marieee said...

I love those pink jeans on you!! (:

Maribeth (Obsessive Cosmetic Hoarders Unite!) said...

Super cute! I love your accessories! How was the Sky High place? It's right in Tigard? It looks like so much fun...I may have to go!

Giuli said...

Love your bag!! Your puppy is adorable:)

xx

http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

Lizzy said...

Aww, Norman is so cute! ;D I love all puppies even though I am, sadly, allergic to dogs. They make my nose itch :P But I want a puppy :(

I love your pink skinny jeans! It goes well with your striped top :) And your shoes, it's so pretty and elegant.

xoxo
lizzy

akiko said...

Love love your thrifted purse..! What a great buy!! You look so pretty and love your red skinny too :)

Rach said...

Oooh la la the red pants are perfect! I love the flats as well. I'm on the hunt to find cute flats that are dressy enough to wear to work!

Amanda said...

I want to give Norman a hug! He is just too cute

DOMNIKAS NEST said...

love the red with stripes.. you look fab!

Pearl said...

Cutie! Love the accessories and that small clutch

Newer Post Older Post