Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 8 - 60 Outfits in 60 Days

Advertisement
Advertisement
BOHEMIAN


Here is what I wore today! I went for the Bohemian look:






Dress: Forever21
White cardigan: Forever21
Gold flats: Steve Madden - Thrifted
Handbag: Khols
Watch: Buffalo Exchange - $18.99
(I can't remember how much I paid for most of these items! Sorry!)
Today was just a typical Monday. I woke up early, went to work, went to dinner with a friend (who is also my co-worker), and then headed towards my book club gathering! This time we met at a cute coffee shop called Symposium Coffee. I just love this amazing group of ladies!

Thanks for looking!!

PS: On a side note, my husband recently bought me some new shampoo and conditioner from a place called Lush. All of their cosmetics are handmade! He got me a shampoo bar and some conditioner. I'm excited to try it out! I will let you know how it works! Have you tried any Lush products or something similar before? If yes, what did you think??

15 comments:

Dale said...

Your outfit is so cute and I am a huge fan of the maxi dresses and bright purses. Very fun!

I have been to Lush but only tried their bath soap and it's really nice, that's so cool he got you those.

xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

Kate L. said...

Lovely pics! Nice dress:)

Fashion Cat
www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

Lizzy said...

The dress is so pretty! :) I like the white cardigan, it's so simple and nice! I've heard many reviews about LUSH, and I've always wanted to try out products for LUSH! I just hope I get the chance to :)

xoxo
lizzy
lizzieness07.blogspot.com

rebelrousher said...

This dress is really cute, dont you just love Forever 21!? Love your bag too :)

xx
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

Amy said...

You look adorable! I love the bright white sweater or it, so summery and crisp looking!

Fariha said...

really nice oufit
following xx
follow bck? cantruninheels.blogspot.com

Lonneke said...

Wauw i love youre blog!
And the dress looks very nice with the bag! <3
Thanks for youre comment and following!
I follow you to.

X Lonneke

Sara B said...

What a pretty dress!!

Amber Blue Bird said...

I cant believe that is a F21 dress, it so cute

The Cat Hag said...

The Lush shop always smells so heavenly when I walk by, your hubby is such a sweetheart! :)

And you are looking gorgeous in that maxi dress.


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Join My Giveaway

Olga said...

hey girlfriend! love the outfit... super cute!

thanks for following and checking out my blog! I will do the same =)

God bless!

Tiffany said...

I love this dress!

Olga said...

hey girlfriend! love the outfit... super cute!

thanks for following and checking out my blog! I will do the same =)

God bless!

ohyouprettythings said...

This outfit is beautiful!! And you are stunning! You have a great blog! Glad I found it! :]

SpeakNoww17 said...

That dress is ADORABLE! I also love your purse! Cute pictures :)
Xo

Newer Post Older Post