Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 39 - Not quite Saturday

Advertisement
Advertisement
I woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday so I snoozed my alarm and slept a little longer only to wake up suddenly and realize I only have 30 minutes to get ready for work! This short week (Monday was a holiday) really threw me off!

Anyways, I still managed to shower, get dressed, and make it to work on time!

Here is my Thursday outfit that I threw together:
IMG_7244

IMG_7248

IMG_7245

IMG_7243

IMG_7242

IMG_7238

IMG_7240
Flower Top: F21
White tank: Target
Light pink pants: H&M
Sandals: Nine West

You may have noticed that I did not post a Wednesday outfit. After work I was going to take pictures but my camera died! I only was able to capture 3 pictures and the lighting was not good so they turned out dark!

After work yesterday I went to dinner with my lovely friend Domnika. We had dinner and then dessert at our favorite dessert place: Papa Haydn. I always have a blast when I am with her! Check out her blog here: Domnikas Nest.

Today I went to work and am going to now clean the apartment and do some grocery shopping! Our good friends Freddy and Nikki are staying with us for the weekend! They are going to be visiting from Seattle. I have not seen them in a few months so my husband and I are excited! It's going to be a HOT weekend (in the upper 90's) so hopefully we can go out on the river or maybe go rafting again!

ONLY 21 MORE DAYS LEFT OF MY NO SHOPPING FOR 60 DAYS CHALLENGE!
I hope your Thursday is fabulous!
Ciao!

26 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

what a great outfit,love the top!

Style Journey said...

This is a great outfit! The floral top is adorable!

Gray Skies said...

I LOVE the lace edging to that cardi - so pretty!

rebelrousher said...

Love your outfit! So cute. Love the floral :)

xx
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

Veronica Popoiacu said...

looking good day after day !!!!!!!!!!!! love the pal pink pants!
kisses

Heather said...

I LOVE this outfit! The pink is so precious, and that top is too cute! Bless your heart, the short week has been throwing me off too, but more in the way that i've been thinking it was wednesday all day. a little bit of a happier surprise than waking up thinking it was saturday. :)

hausofchic said...

thanks for the comment! such a cute outfit, love the light pink denim. Following you now!

Cassidy Lee said...

Really cute cardigan! It looks great with those light pink pants, too!
http://cassidy-lee.blogspot.com

Ruthanne said...

WHOA love this outfit! you are super cute!! SUBSCRIBED

Shantik said...

Super cute!!!!


♥♥♥Would love if you entered our:
HOUSE OF HARLOW GIVEAWAY♥♥♥ (We think youd rock one of these necklaces!!!)

shantik designs
LOVE xxx

Shantik said...

Super cute!!!!


♥♥♥Would love if you entered our:
HOUSE OF HARLOW GIVEAWAY♥♥♥ (We think youd rock one of these necklaces!!!)

shantik designs
LOVE xxx

adele said...

I love the lace edging to your gorgeous top. Have a fab weekend Denise xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

vanda said...

Hi DEnise!!! Thank you so much to visit my blog! I LOVED yours, you are so FRESH and beautiful, loved your style, and I got already some inspiration from some outfits I saw!!! Like so much your HAIR, you are really a beauty!
Of course I am already a follower (I am 234!!!) and looking forward to seeing you nice things. I don't post every day, but about once a week(I work full time and I'm mother of a girl 9yo and a boy 5yo!!!So blogging is just a way to relax from the routine and hard-work!!!
Kisses from Greece!

Miss Kwong said...

beautiful florals with teh pastel pants!

Follow me on:
Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

Wida said...

Wouldn't Saturday be amazing right now?! Hehe. Only 1 more day for you!

Good luck on 21 more days! You'll pull through!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

thehiddenfairy said...

love the cool outfit, look so refreshing on you!

www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

Peiyinn said...

Loving your floral top. Lovely.
You have a beautiful smile. :D
Have a nice day.

Katya said...

What a gorgeous top! I'm in love with the colors of your outfit.

PS. How on earth do you keep your hair so healthy and shiny? Please let us in on your secret? Pretty please?

xx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Love that floral top! :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Alina F. said...

Beautiful look,hon!Love the blazer!

threadsandbuttons said...

This is a really cute outfit! I'm really digging that pretty jacket :)

are you dressing up or dressing down said...

The lace detailing on that cardi is gorgeous.

Helen, x
http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

SandM said...

Nice, fresh outfit :)
Love the colours.
Take care x

www.mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com ♥

decimal shoes said...

love your top :D
I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
Decimal Shoes

AestheticJungle said...

thankyou so much for all of your lovely comments. following back!
xx

- aestheticjungle.blogspot.com

MaNAa said...

lovely look, love your floral top it's so cute <3
MaNAa

Newer Post Older Post