All Things New Sundays - Mason Jar Makeover

Hello there! 
I've been M.I.A yet again because I've been busy planning a dear friends baby shower! Her baby shower was on Saturday and it turned out to be a lovely event! I will share pictures with you in a few days!

The theme of the baby shower was "Country French Tea Party" and here is a little DIY I did using mason jars. I call it the "mason jar makeover" and it was inspired from here.

IMG_6608

SUPPLIES:
-Empty mason jars or bottles
-Krylon brand spray on paint
-Newspaper or magazine

IMG_6501

In a well ventilated area (preferably outdoors), place mason jars and bottles upside down on the newspaper/magazine:

IMG_6504

Generously spray one coat of paint and allow to dry for at least one hour. After an hour or so, generously spray a second and even third coat if needed. Allow the paint to completely dry between each coat. I only did two coats of paint because I was limited on time but I would suggest doing three:

IMG_6509
I remembered I had a few empty miscellaneous bottles under my sink and decided to paint those as well for variety

Fill the vases with water and flowers of your liking:

IMG_6597

Put them on display <3

IMG_6605

IMG_6600 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Sunday!

Labels: , , , , , , ,