catching up

IMG_6474

IMG_6456

IMG_6458
IMG_6464
IMG_6488
Blazer: F21
Blouse: Aritzia
Jeans: F21
Boots: Dolce Vita - thrifted

I am finally back to blogging! It's been over a week since I've posted or even really had time to catch up on all my favorite daily reads. It has been a very busy week for me at work and also at home. We have been in "serious" house search mode which means we've had appointments to see potential homes almost every night of the week! These pictures were taken last Saturday by my husband in between open houses. I like to call this my comfortable yet presentable home shopping attire.

We still have not found the perfect place we can call home yet, but we are hopeful we will find something soon!

It's now time for me to take a break and do a little catching up on my favorite blogs....

Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels: , , ,