Wednesday, May 9, 2012

good taste in shoes

Advertisement
Advertisement
A few posts ago I wore a pair of polka dot flats that my hubby bought for me. See them--->here. These red bow flats that I am wearing in this post are another pair that my husband bought for me while we were dating. He has good taste in shoes so anytime he buys me a pair I love them!

My color combo crush right now is red and blue.....

IMG_7362

IMG_7370
IMG_7360
Blouse: Thrifted
Pants: H&M
Flats: Poetic License
Purse: H&M
I've finally had some time to do a little DIY for my All Things New Sundays series and will post it up this coming Sunday!

15 comments:

Nichole said...

You look so cute! Absolutely love your outfit! What a great hubby you have!

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

I love the blue and red together! Looking gorg as always!! ;)

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Red and blue together always looks great! I absolutely adore those shoes!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

just me said...

very nice outfit. cute shoes :)

http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

Cátia Rodrigues said...

I love the color of the pants dear :)

oomph. said...

he's a keeper, lol! great shoes he picked out!

[oomph.]

Cassidy Lee said...

So cute! Those flats are absolutely adorable and look great with the shirt!!

Lolly said...

My favourite colour combo is that, too! I made a post about it a few days ago! :)

http://follementefashion.blogspot.it/

Amber said...

loving this color combo and your husband seriously has awesome taste in shoes!

Please may I? said...

He has great taste in shoes.

X x

Teodora said...

Denise, you look beautiful in these true American colors. Great choice of the hubby.

Teodora
Teodoraslookbook.com

Cathy said...

I love that basic yet pretty top! :D

Check out my blog & follow? (:
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

Estilo Hedónico said...

I love your outfit!!

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

xoxo

LoveT. said...

Great Blog ,could we follow each other? :)
xoxo

Romerolpov said...

loving this color combo and your husband seriously has awesome taste in shoes!

Newer Post Older Post