It's the little things in life: captured through my Instagram
Every few weeks I like to post some pictures from my phone that are captured throughout the days. It gives a little update of some of the little things that I love!
1. Pretty tulips in my new thrifted vase and tea before bed
2. Lovely polka dot blouse and rose gold flats
3. Enjoying gelato with a dear friend on a warm Saturday
4. Wearing my first high bun
5. At a wedding with my <3
6. Homemade raspberry parfait in a mason jar
7. Mustard skirt and new heels (which I love and will do an outfit post with soon!)
8. Thrifted Anthropologie shoes... they were a steal!
9. Lovin this new nail color from O.P.I
10. TGIF! Morning cup of coffee and pretty lace skirt makes for a happy Friday!
Have a wonderful Friday!
Check back on Sunday for my All Things New Sundays post!
Labels: anthropologie, coffee, flowers, Instagram, iPhone, it's the little things, Love, polka dots, tea, thrifted, wedding