Thursday, June 7, 2012

{Ask Me Anything ~ Q&A Session}

IMG_8742

Hi there! I've had lots of random questions e-mailed to me here and there and thought it would be fun to do a little Q&A session! I think Q&A sessions are a great way to get to know other bloggers; so here I am having one!

Anything you want to know about me or something you've seen me post about? Ask away in the comments section!

{I will answer as many questions as I can in one of my next posts}

PS: I will leave this Q&A up until Monday morning. We will be busy moving into our new home this weekend so I won't be able to post anything new until Monday when I get my computer setup again!

14 comments:

Carolee Bruster said...

What are your daily skin care/makeup products? Your skin always looks so clear and fresh!

Thanks!

caroleebruster@yahoo.com

Sarah Annette said...

I love Q&A!
Where are your favorite pair of jeans from?

Tiffany Shroeder said...

Q&A's are fun!

What do you use to edit your photos?

Char! said...

What is it like moving into your first home? x

Please may I? said...

Gosh where to start!

My question would have to be how do you keep your hair looking zoo strong, silky and healthy?

X x

Unknown said...

I have a few questions!

1. I love your blog header, did you design it yourself?

2. What do you do for a living?

3. What is your favorite store/place to shop?

(=

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sierra Torres said...

I love your blog!

My question is: Who takes your photos and what kind of camera do you use?

Thanks!! Sierra

sierrasweettorres@gmail.com

Juneli said...

I have the same question as 'Please May I'- How do you keep your hair so shiny, smooth and healthy?

Anna Brain said...

You are sooo pretty!!! :)

Sandra Leiva said...

You look so cute in the picture <3

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

cool idea!

x
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

The Jones said...

I'd love to know what you first notice when you meet a new person, and what you find to be the most attractive attributes in others?

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Gebreidesjaals: Knitted Scarfs or Scarves said...

Doy you know what the fashion colours are for autumn and winter clothes/ shwals and kntting fashion?? I want to make more shawls and lace scarfs of course! kind regards from the Netherlands from Mieke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...