Friday, June 15, 2012

{Friday Fashion Loves - Boyfriends Closet}

Boyfriends Closet



Madewell shirts blouse
$68 - madewell.com

Citizens of Humanity slim jeans
$248 - barneys.com

Flat shoes
$180 - coggles.com

Leather messenger bag
$85 - etsy.com

American Apparel watch
$78 - americanapparel.net

J Crew leather belt
$35 - jcrew.com

Square sunglasses
$10 - hottopic.com

Nail polish
essie.com

I love the way my husband dresses and sometimes I get my inspiration from him; especially since the "boyfriend" look is so in right now. This is a perfect casual Friday outfit.

I am going to a friends baby shower tonight, another friends wedding tomorrow, and then I am hosting Fathers Day at our new home! We are going to have a backyard BBQ. Living in our new home has been so fun! I've been decorating and rearranging. You'll be hearing me talk about my home A-LOT in the coming months!

I'm in the process of hanging some plates in my entry way and will share the pictures with you soon! I will also answer the Q&A questions next week!

Have a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

rebelrousher said...

Loving the satchel and mint nail polish! Good picks :)

xx
Kat
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

I need some boyfriend jeans, I also am wishing those sandals weren't 180$..... ;)

Sarah Annette said...

I love the essie nail polish! I have been dying to get it :)

The Jones said...

This would make the most ADORABLE outfit! I love the double denim and your great leather accessories, plus that pop of red.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Anya Rudn said...

So cute!!

How are you hanging your plates.. Im to scared to hang them and have them fall.. lol I decided to just display mine on a shelf. Cant wait to see how your turn out!!

Annie L said...

Love this outfit, and I'm obsessed with mint polish right now.
xo Annie
newenglandromance.blogspot.com

Eugene Marseille said...

LOVE IT <3


xx
http://eugenemarseille.com/

Janice Sherman said...

i love the bride's wedding dress. How beautiful!! Also, love the dress, Denise :)

Pearl said...

So cute! Do you mind me asking what collage do you use to create this? Its adorable list!

Olga

Tracy Davis said...

LOVE this! The boyfriend look is so chic and casual. One of my favorites. I really like the sandals too :)

Tracy
TheRightShoes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...