Friday, June 1, 2012

{Friday Fashion Loves}

Advertisement
Advertisement
Floral Pretty









Glamorous sleeveless blouse
£22 - bankfashion.co.uk

Forever 21 skirt
$27 - forever21.com

Gianvito Rossi pointed toe pumps
$560 - barneys.com

Valextra envelope clutch
$1,320 - barneys.com

Oasis wrap jewelry
$50 - oasis-stores.com

H M chain jewelry
£5.99 - hm.com

Becca Cosmetics lip makeup
€35 - shopmrsh.com

Essie sparkly nail polish
$8 - zappos.com



Pretty florals and pastels... what more can I say? <3

Happy Friday!

12 comments:

Kirsten Wiemer said...

totally diggin that skirt

K

Kira said...

I love that peter pan collar top!

Juneli said...

That skirt is so gorgeous and love the peter pan collar blouse! Such an adorable look, Denise!

White Perla said...

The Oasis wrap bracelet is veryyy very nice:):) love it...
X

www.whiteperla.blogspot.com

Cassidy Lee said...

So pretty! I love each piece in this look!

The Pretty Pinhead said...

What a romantic combination. I just bought that nail polish color and LOVE it!

Glad I stumbled across your blog. Would love the follow back :)

The Pretty Pinhead

Diana Marks said...

those shoes are to die for!

check out my blog and, if you want, let's follow each other on GFC or Bloglovin' or both ;)

www.LAByDiana.com

Janice Sherman said...

The jewlery goes so well with the outfit! Defiantly a Friday Fashion Love...

Giuliana said...

lovely selection dear.. i simply love this watch!

<3
-Giuliana
http://www.suededreamsinc.com

The Jones said...

Oh that floral skirt is lovely!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Enter my HANDBAG GIVEAWAY!!!

jas said...

love those green shoes!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

Amber Callan said...

I love that floral skirt! I had no idea it could be from Forever 21.
Also I'm so excited to follow you and I hope you return the favor. It would mean so much coming from a style icon like you (:

xx Amber
http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post