Thursday, June 21, 2012

{Sweetheart Dress for a Sweet Girls Wedding}

IMG_8941

IMG_8938
Dress: Ted Baker
Shoes: ShoeDazzle
Clutch: Thrifted
Watch: Kenneth Cole

Untitled-2

1

My beautiful friend Damaris got married this weekend. She is one of the sweetest and kindest people I have ever met. It was like a fairy tale wedding! She was just stunning! I pray her and Alex would be blessed with many many happy years ahead! (I forgot my camera at home unfortunately so I didn't get any pictures!) Here is a picture from one of her friends Facebook:
It was a sweet, sweet day <3

PS: I've added pages to the top of my blog and the answers to your questions from the Q&A session are up in the FAQ page!

18 comments:

Jessica Gitler said...

such a pretty dress, and I am really in love with those heels!!
jess
JESS CAUSE BLOG

Dora said...

The dress is so beautiful. I love the rose print :)

fleurani said...

Super cute floral sweethear dress. You looked absolutely adorable.

<3 Ani
www.fleurani.blogspot.de

launa said...

Such a different and lovely dress !
And those flowers at the wedding look amazing !

www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

Natasha Fatah said...

Oh I love your Ted Baker dress! It's so beautiful. It gives the illusion of being strapless and having a sweetheart neckline, but it gives you all the coverage that real women would want.

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

jas said...

pretty dress!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

Pearl said...

awww I love weddings!
You look beatiful darling!

Olga

AVY said...

So pretty dress!


/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

iaia e cris said...

love your dress and of course, the bride dress!!!
new follower!
Laura
www.iaiaecris.com

Juneli said...

A sweetheart dress, worn by a sweet girl to another another sweet girl's wedding! You look so pretty, Denise!
Love
Juneli from Fashionably Yours

Please may I? said...

beautiful dress.
x x

Miuri said...

pretty dress! Love it :) And you`re beautiful!

Diana Boyko said...

cool!You follow me and I follow you )

Annie said...

I absolutely love that floral dress - you look so pretty!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Adriana said...

What a beautiful bride!

I also love your dress, you look gorgeous!!

Ruby Girl said...

LOVVVVVVE THIS DRESS! You look adorable... as always!! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

Fátima Patrícia said...

Oh u are so beautiful, and with that dress you just look fabulous. And the party seems perfect ;)

Tracy Davis said...

That dress is so perfect on you! You look stunning :)

Tracy
TheRightShoes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...