Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"Cute as a Button" Baby Shower

IMG_8873 IMG_8851 IMG_8878 IMG_8866 IMG_8860 IMG_8861 IMG_8855
IMG_8890 7644562332_17e38d7b2c_c

For those of you that haven't visited Olga's blog Vintage Pretty, you are missing out. This creative, crafty, stylish, sweet mother has it going on!

These are a few pictures I took at her baby shower a few weeks ago. It was a backyard shower with the theme "Cute as a Button"

It doesn't get much cuter than this! Head over to her blog for lots of inspiration!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my blog! I've been a busy girl; but I have some fun DIY's to share with you this week! I painted my kitchen chairs a minty green color and decorated my knook with fun little things. Post coming soon!

Happy Wednesday!

16 comments:

Lens & anything Else said...

I love the style of the party and the future mum looks very beautiful and happy :)

Creando mi armario said...

Great party!, the decoration it's very beautiful !,
kisses !

M said...

looks like a great baby shower!! so cute:D
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Kira said...

I saw the photos on Olga's blog too, I love the button theme!

Mary Kapsi said...

Amazing pictures :)
Join my first Giveaway and win $100 to spend on Sheinside

Amber said...

super cute idea!

Please may I? said...

That looks like an amazing baby shower.

X x

Annie L said...

This is an adorable shower. So many ideas...Not that I need one!!
xo Annie
newenglandromance.blogspot.com

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

What an adorable shower and that couch is gorgeous!

two birds said...

this is such a cute shower! i love all the vintage touches. i'm definitely going to check her blog out!

eliz said...

Wow what a great idea for a theme! All the details are very unique and lovely....lucky lady!

Natasha xoxo said...

Aw, love the decor! Happy Sunday ;)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

Oh goodness. This is too adorable for words, great ideas and great pics too!

xx,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

Janice Sherman said...

Wow! Olga is very creative! I loe the theme. Defiantly going to check out her blog!


Janice :)

Tracy Davis said...

So cute!! Love the button cookies :))

Tracy
TheRightShoes-Tracy.Blogspot.com

Rader said...

What an adorable shower and that couch is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...