Tuesday, July 10, 2012

{Today We Celebrate Love}

It started with a question.....


Then a 6 month engagement full of excitement, anticipation and planning.....

IMG_9018

Then a blissful day where the world stopped and it was just us two vowing to love and be faithful to one another from that moment on.....

hanging crystals dancing
232323232%257Ffp53388)nu=8787);65)239)WSNRCG=35;45433+532+nu0mrj

Today..... my husband and I are celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary.

Looking at our wedding pictures still gives me butterflies. I remember as a little girl I would dream about what marriage would be like but those dreams don't even compare to the beauty and love I have experienced in these past two years.

I am so thankful for all the blessings we have received and all the joy this marriage has brought to my life. Thank you Jesus!

The other day I came across a 30 day Husband Encouragement Challenge and want to do it for the next 30 days! What greater gift can you give your spouse than all of your love & respect?

I want to be a wife that brings joy to her husband and all those around her.
Thank you Lord for these two blessed years! Help me continue to grow and learn how to be a wife of noble character!
(If anyone is interested, HERE is where I found the 30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge)

This song was played at our wedding <3


It is a day to celebrate love and blessings in our home!

10 comments:

Alyssa Lentsch said...

congrats guys!

Schnelle said...

OMG that is the cutest proposal. ever. Congrats!!

the creation of beauty is art. said...

It sounds like a fairy tale from the proposal until now! It's so so beautiful that you get butterflies when you look at pictures from your wedding. Congratulations!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Juneli said...

Awww, that is so sweet! Your way of depicting of from the beginning till date is so romantic! Congratulations to both of you!
Love
Juneli from Fashionably Yours

Veronica said...

beautifull pictures! Congrats!!
~Veronica

The Jones said...

My heart is the same as yours! I want to be that Proverbs wife, that godly woman who is such a steadfast love and grace to her husband. It's really encouraging and cool to know there's another lady blogger out there who feels the same way :) I know God will reward your efforts...and it's pretty awesome to see how much He's already blessed your marriage!!!

The photos are beautiful...that black gown looks like a million bucks...what's the story there?!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Amber said...

Many congrats to the both of you on your 2 year anniversary. Here's to many many more!

Clara Turbay said...

love this blog!

eliz said...

Happy anniversary! Thanks for sharing such great pictures!

Please may I? said...

A belated happy 2nd anniversary to you both. Beautiful photos and words.

Loving the song so much.

X x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...