Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Color Moods

IMG_9986 Untitled-1 IMG_0006 Untitled-3 IMG_9975
Untitled-2
Top: Ann Taylor 
Necklace & Watch: Kenneth Cole 
Bracelets: GAP & Urban Outfitters 
Jeans: Paige Denim 
Sandals: Target

Apparently my color moods don't only reflect in what I am wearing, but also in my home decor. Currently sitting on my nook table is this lovely ensemble. The colors of my outfit matched perfectly. I noticed the similarities after uploading these pictures to my computer. 

The same way accessories complete a simple outfit, so do little touches like this cute Anthropologie salt & pepper shaker when decorating your home. I love all the little details.

We are expecting really HOT weather this week! I'm really loving summer. Fresh flowers, picnics, ice cream, long days, evening walks and just the simple pleasure of a warm sunny day.

This summer has been good to me

16 comments:

Carina said...

Cute outfit :) Love the coloured jeans

modern Suburbanites said...

you look so adorable! i love your pitcher too.

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Understated Classics Clare said...

I notice that too. My home decor sometimes reflects my personal style! Sometimes its great to surround yourself in all aspects of life- with pretty things!

Clare
Understated Classics

Giusy Manzella said...

Pretty dear!

NEW POST
www.cheapandglamour.com

Katarina said...

love your jeans <3

http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I love the idea of colour moods! This is a gorgeous colour!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Lily Marek said...

Really nice and fresh. Have to say though as much as I like your outfit, I love those little salt and pepper shakers! So cute!

SIENA.STYLE said...

you look amazing!!
kisses from Milan
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

SIENA.STYLE said...

you look amazing!!
kisses from Milan
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

The Jones said...

Haha, guess that coral is your shade right now! I do that too...I have to really fight the urge to buy all one colour clothing, and I definitely would have my whole house covered in red/white decor if I could :)

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Love this summer look...colored skinny jeans and a white lace or crochet top have been my summer go-to pieces :)

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Please may I? said...

I have a colour jean habit this year, so I love yours.

X x

oomph. said...

i love tank sweaters! it gives me the satisfaction of wearing knits, but cool enough for our hot weather! love this fresh white one! how adorable are those S/P shakers!!??

[oomph.]

sharon lei said...

You look adorably chic, hun. Lovin' your red skinnies. They look amazing on you. :) Hope you're having a great one!

Come swing by to enter my Alainn Bella Giveaway. Pretty dresses up for grabs!

xx Love & Aloha
http://elisharon.blogspot.com

Janice Sherman said...

I love that whole outfit!! The colored jeans are fabulous!

Gabriela and Chris said...

Cute bracelets!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...