Thursday, August 30, 2012

why i love carpooling


taken via iphone

Since we live so close to the city now my husband and I carpool most days. After work yesterday I swung by my husbands office to pick him up and saw him waiting there for me with a big smile on his face.
Handsome as can be.
It made me think of what a wonderful man he is. I internally began to admire all the things about my husband that made me fall in love with him.
Honest. Hard Working. MoTiVaTeD. Funny. Generous. But most of all for how he loves me.
 
I was beaming the whole way home.

8 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Aww, SUCH a cute post! <3
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Laura Go said...

awwwwww. you are so adorable :)

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

oomph. said...

sweet! i love that feeling of falling in love all over again.

[oomph.]

Please may I? said...

Thats so lovely and I can relate to it totally. We often car pool, hubby and I and you can guarantee after a horrid day he always makes me giggle.

X x

Cambria said...

Such a sweet post...I just love when you talk about your marriage, how awesome your husband is, what a good wife you want to be :) I feel all the same ways, it's just refreshing to hear from another happy and committed couple :) Glad you get to carpool! Wish I could do the same :)


<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Patti Graveley said...

you guys are soooo cute!

Janise Sherman said...

Aww! Heartwarming!

Christina Marie said...

such cuties!.. being in love with your best friend has seriously got to be the best thing in this world huh? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...