Friday, September 21, 2012

Autumn is {finally} here

 
Tomorrow is officially the first day of Autumn.
I couldn't be more excited.
I woke up to a cool, crisp morning.
Summer was nice, but there is nothing like fall and winter....
 
Pumpkin patches. Orange, brown & golden leaves falling all around. Corn mazes. Cold, crisp, foggy mornings. Thanksgiving feast with people I love. Game nights when it is raining out. Tights, scarves, hats, boots & lots of cozy layers. Warm drinks by the fire. Christmas lights, treats & carols. Warm pajamas & slippers. Hot and tasty spiced lattes. The sound of rain on my windows. A stroll along Peacock Lane. Wishes of snow.
 
Hello Autumn, I am so happy you are here.... won't you stay a while and bring winter with you?
 
 
 
 
     
     

15 comments:

Sarah said...

Yes! I'm looking forward to all the same things. Especially since I live somewhere where it's actually going to look and feel like fall unlike the warm climate I used to live in. I love the pictures!

- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Style Journey said...

Looking forward to the pumpkin patch. Your green tights are so cute.

Jenni Bost said...

Love those tights! Can't wait for fall... could hold off on winter. While I love the holidays I am not a fan of the cold and rain.

Harija said...

cute outfit - have a great fall!
My Lyfe ; My Story

@MyLyfeMyStory 


kayla marie said...

love this post!

-Kayla Marie
www.wildchildfashion.blogspot.com

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

Love the colors of the tights! I am excited about transitioning into fall.

the creation of beauty is art. said...

It's hard to believe tomorrow is the first day of fall! Time flies!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Janice Sherman said...

Love fall! Probably my favorite season! Love your outfit

Jenni Austria Germany said...

yaaaayyy fall! my favorite.

Please may I? said...

It truly felt like autumn today with a real nip in the air. Looking forward to Christmas now.

X x

Anne said...

Great post! I really love your blog <3 Would you maybe like to follow eachother? Love, Anne


Fowzee said...

i like autumn just because its almost winter! the best time of year for me,


xoxo

Jessica said...

EVERYTHING I love about the season! And I love the color combination of lime-yellow and teal! -Jessica L

THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

Beatrice Balaj said...

Beautiful look. The green and yellow go perfectly together. :)


Xo,
www.sacosha.com

Annie L said...

Definitely loving all those autumn wonders. Love your tights.
xo Annie
newenglandromance.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...