Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Beautiful little girls

These are my little nieces.
I am such a proud auntie so I just had to share some pictures of these absolutely beautiful little girls.
 
Anjalina is the oldest and Emily is her newborn little sister.
My heart just melts everytime I see these little munchkins.





 


















My awesome, talented and beautiful sister in-law Jenn took these photos!
Meet Jennifer of Spotted:Stills Photography:
 
Gorgeous, right!?
 


She is seriously an amazing photographer! If you are in the Portland/Greater Portland area, checkout her blog! She is having a fall special right now!
 

She also shoots all kinds of sessions from family, seniors, and even Boudoir.

I love you Jenn!

6 comments:

eliz said...

What Angels!!! This is exactly why I want a daughter one day! beautiful dresses and accessories.

Moda said...

Incantevoli !!!

Amber said...

oh my word,they are too cute for words!

Lindsey Leitner said...

What gorgeous little girls! Anjalina looks like a model! She is beautiful! I especially love the first picture!

olviya@servingsisters.com said...

Beautiful photos! Love the mint chair one

Katie said...

Hi Denise! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you're able to try your hand at Trista's burlap wreath! If you do, please share!

What stunning nieces you have ... and such beautiful photography, too. I have friends in Portland; I'll be passing on your SIL's information, for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...