Thursday, October 18, 2012

Just in time for Fall

IMG_1272
Untitled-1
IMG_1268
IMG_1285 IMG_1276 Untitled-2
 
This is what I have been waiting for....
Cozy, warm fall evenings by the fireplace.
 
Our remodel is nearing an end.
You can see in these pictures that we re-painted the walls, moldings and refinished the fireplace mantel and painted it white.
Our kitchen cabinets are almost done too!
After the holidays we are going to refinish and stain the hardwood floors.
We have more work ahead of us but so far so good. I'm loving how everything is coming together.
 
Just in time for us to enjoy these wonderful fall evenings.
 
<3

12 comments:

Anya Rudn said...

So lovely.. Def a cozy an relaxing place.. Its looking so great!!

~Anya

Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

looks so so adorable!!!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Gentri said...

Very cute! Love the room! Remodeling is so exciting!

Please may I? said...

it looks amazing, so homely.

x x

Janice Sherman said...

Looks cozy!

Bravoe Runway said...

Long time no see but I am so glad to hear the home remodeling is going well!!!!

Tracy Davis said...

Wow!!! This looks so great!! I love the "autumn" over the fireplace!

Tracy
therightshoesblog.com

Annie L said...

Love your decorations, looks like a cozy night by the fire!
xo Annie
newenglandromance.blogspot.com

Cambria said...

You have such a beautiful home! This makes me excited for the point when me and my husband finally have a place to make cute and cozy! Your decorating skills are absolutely top notch...esp love that little pennant banner :)

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Check out my GIVEAWAY!!!!!!

Ashley @ ladyacray.blogspot.com said...

This is your home?! I thought for sure it was a Pinspiration type of post. I LOVE THIS.

I need to be this creative. And stylish.

jamie said...

such a comfy and beautiful home <3

xx, james

eliz said...

Your living room is exactly what I am looking for in a home. I love the cozy look..my husband keeps wanting a house with a huge space and tall ceilings..I am going to show him your living room to convince him of the look I want!! :-)

<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...