Monday, November 5, 2012

{It's the little things ~ captured via Instagram}

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our kitchen is done + I'm finally starting to put up wall decor:
ef10e4ce-576e-4e67-a16d-17799d821a7ewallpaper
My husband. I love you and can't get enough of you:
a9bc7c82-438c-4fc4-976d-7e11f09c2dc7wallpaper
It's that time of year again when I get to wear all my fun, colorful tights: e634964a-5711-436f-a9b7-86a5e0c65feawallpaper
I love our home + some words to live by: c5700865-1833-4131-af83-b41fbc0bfca2wallpaper
Fall festives at the pumpkin patch + a visit for breakfast at our house from my brother, his wife & my beautiful nieces: 6349570b-eb76-46ff-ad73-e199d97daf2awallpaper
Fall hats + pumpkins in our front entry way (yes, I'm slightly obsessed with Fall): 754287d1-719b-44cb-be5b-7352034b6de5wallpaper
Soccer games with my favorite person + live music at our favorite local Jazz place: 5b4ada27-2b80-4461-9f56-78f718681b6fwallpaper
Satisfying our sweet tooth + Bike rides around town: 9918d5aa-8fb4-45a6-84ed-3ef37f245b46wallpaper
Wishing I could have this pizza from Eataly in New York right now + Hey, Norman! Your so cute! c947c1ec-bdef-4f2c-812c-28d7b6c3989dwallpaper

Find me on Instagram as denisepacurar or allthingsnewblog
 

17 comments:

Lily Marek said...

I love this post! Your outfits and your house are so cute. Just followed you on Instagram :)

Schnelle said...

Great post! I love your fun tights and the art work in your living room is beautiful. I love your house, I'm such a sucker for brick. Oh and those french macaroons are calling my name! I'm obsessed with macaroons:)

Amber said...

love your tights! I haven't broken out my colored tights just yet but I am looking forward to it :)

Kira said...

I'm pretty jealous of your house, I am so desperate for a kitchen remodel! It will be years before it is in the budget though. There is lots to do!

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Aww this post is so cute! It's always nice to focus on the beautiful things in life!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Okay, YOUR KITCHEN IS ADORABLE!!! :)

Laura Go said...

awww, your kitchen is cute! I love the minty chairs.
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

For All Things Lovely said...

Hey girl-just found your adorable blog and I love it! You are so cute and you're pictures are great! Newest follower-can't wait to read more! I'd love for you to check out my fashion blog, too! xo.
Megan

www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

Asta said...

such fun pics..it tells a story..

http://cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com/

Janice Sherman said...

Your house looks so cozy and adorable! And Norman is so cute!! I need a doggy like that!

Jessica said...

great photos. your blog is lovely.

Sara Alwan said...

Amazing photos! I love your outfits and you have a really nice house!!
xx

Saraalwan.blogspot.com

his little lady said...

Great instagram shots, girl! Love your place! So perfect!
xo TJ

kcomekarolina said...

this is so fab!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

Katie said...

love your fun colored tights! you are so cute! excited to read more of your blog and get to know you!

TugbaHearts said...

Love your blog and your Photos! :)

I started my blog 2 days ago so feel free to check it out and follow, I'll follow right back, I promise! ♥

http://tugbahearts.blogspot.co.at/

Jayme and Mendi said...

Just love all of your photos! You guys are so cute and don't even get us started on Norman...:-)

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late night Cravings

Newer Post Older Post