Sometimes life gets busy, and for me; I'm in one of those go-go-go times right now. Here is what I've been up to lately captured through Instagram
- Spending countless hours going to open houses. This picture was taken on a Sunday in the car w/ my hubby going to open house Sundays:
- Trying to eat healthy & take my vitamins which means extra time spent preparing meals so I don't eat out:
- I joined the gym again to help me stay in shape and stay motivated. This was taken after my first workout back at the gym. I was happy to be back and felt great!
- Casual outfits and pulled back hair because when you are on the go you need cute AND comfortable:
- Focusing more on my relationship with Jesus Christ. I'm trying to spend more time reading the Bible daily and reflecting on it. I'm also part of a Precept Bible Study class and we are currently studying the Book of Esther. When this part of my life is neglected a lot of other things seem to fall apart. Staying centered on His word helps me stay focused and renewed each day:
- Trying to make sure I get enough rest and downtime. I'm still recovering from a cough I've had for 3+ weeks now!
- And of course, I have to fit in my much loved craft time:
- Spending lots of quality time with my husband who brings so much joy to my life, and I can't forget little Norman :)
I'm just living life every day and loving every moment!
What's occupying your time lately?