Thursday, January 31, 2013

lets dance, my love


{Here's a little Throwback Thursday: Dancing at our wedding on 7/10/10}
 
Last night I wasn't feeling too well so I was laying on the couch watching my husband workout.
He suddenly turns to me with the music blasting in the background and starts dancing like crazy.
I was laughing so hard!
If I had felt better, I would have gotten up to shake it with him!
One thing we love to do is turn our music up loud and dance around like two crazy kids.
I can imagine us still doing this well into our elder years!
 
I love the sweet memories from the past and memories in the making.
These are the little things that make my life all the more beautiful!


8 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

That is so cute! And awww, how perfect :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Terri said...

You were a gorgeous bride!

http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

Awww...loved this and you were a BEAUTIFUL bride!

Moda said...

Bellissima !!!

Kira said...

We dance a lot more now that Pearl is around. She loves a good dance party. Your kids will love dancing with you guys someday :)

AlinaLoves said...

What a lovely and touching post - it's so great that your husband can make you feel good in an instant! Laughing together is such an important part of any relationship and it's so beautiful that you two have got it! Hope you feel better soon!

Angela said...

I love little moments like those. Just laughing and having fun ordinary moments with your best friend! Little joys. :)

Cambria said...

Aw that is the sweetest story...what a fun and kind husband you have :) Love these dancing shots.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...