Sunday, March 17, 2013

a trip to sunny california

In February we took a trip to sunny California for my 27th Birthday.  
There's nothing like getting away from the cold and spending four days in the Sunshine State!
We went all over California from Balboa to Laguna Beach and to beautiful Santa Monica.
Coronado has always been my favorite part of California ever since I was a little girl and after visiting it this past month, that still holds true.
 We ate lots of seafood, chowder and lots and lots of ice cream & gelato.
I am so looking forward to summer after this trip!

Here are a few snapshots of our much needed getaway.
Untitled-7
IMG_3898 Untitled-3 IMG_3505 Untitled-1 IMG_3468

{His and Hers. Sweet treats}

 Untitled-4

{From left to right: my big brother Eddie, myself, my little sister Stephanie}

 IMG_3569

{Almost everyone in California has a lemon tree in their yard and I think they are so colorful and beautiful!}

IMG_3605

{Siblings}

 IMG_3748

{Strolls along the boardwalk at Laguna Beach}

 Untitled-5 Untitled-2 IMG_3934 IMG_3530

{It felt so good to put our toes in the warm sand}

 IMG_3825 Untitled-8
IMG_3819 IMG_3866

California sure is charming!
I'm definitely looking forward to our next trip there but hopefully to San Francisco next time!
 
As of today I am 14 weeks which puts me into the second trimester of pregnancy!
My energy is finally back and I am already feeling better and better every day.
We get to find out if we are having a boy or girl on April 27th and I am so looking forward to it!
More pregnancy updates to come!

Happy Sunday!
 

20 comments:

Susannah said...

That looks like such a wonderful trip! I'm jealous. :-)

Kristen said...

Such pretty pics!! Let's keep in touch:

http://whosyourdowdy.blogspot.com/

xo

Lens & anything Else said...

Beautiful trip and pictures!

Kira said...

Great photos, I'm so ready for some sun!

Justine said...

All of these photos have me California dreamin'! So excited for warm weather, can it just be summer already?! Congratulations on your pregnancy, I can't imagine how excited you and your husband are :]

Anonymous said...

This design is incredible! You most certainly know how to keep a
reader amused. Between your wit and your videos,
I was almost moved to
start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job.

I
really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.

Too cool!

Also visit my webpage: Click here

Please may I? said...

Looks lik a beautiful place and that you all had a lovely time.

X x

Anonymous said...

Hi i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i thought i could also make
comment due to this sensible piece of writing.

Also visit my site Diet plan

Anonymous said...

Very nice article, totally what I was looking for.


Visit my web site: diet plans for women

Eleonora said...

Amazing pics! I love them all!

xoxo
PS Have you already known GFC will be shutted down after July 1st? You can read about it HERE . So I hope you'll follow my blog on bloglovin, too to continue to get in touch!

Cambria said...

Looks like a sunny and wondrous trip, so glad you had this opportunity! CONGRATS on that baby ;) And love the maxis, great beach wear!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Epicare said...

Awesome view of the beach!So sunny.Cute outfit you're wearing.Your skin looks great.Thanks for sharing.Keep posting for more.oh! btw
In case you would want some info on how to get rid of facial hair naturally at home, please feel free to visit our site http://www.epicarehome.com

Elena said...

Wow those photos are fabolous!!! I love your striped dress <3<3<3

The Spotted Cherry Pie

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Its in fact awesome paragraph, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this article.


Also visit my homepage ... adult baseball bats

Anonymous said...

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually realize what you are talking about!
Bookmarked. Kindly additionally discuss with my
site =). We can have a hyperlink trade agreement between us

Here is my web-site ... 2004 honda s2000 sale

Steven Brown said...

Hello, I'm Steven! I love your blog...you have alot of passion. I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also, on Facebook, bloglovin, twitter, tumblr, and lookbook. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon. :) :D

NEW POST, HIGHLIGHTING MY INSTAGRAM DIARY.

Steven

Anonymous said...

There is certainly a lot to learn about this issue. I love all the points
you made.

Also visit my page; honda s2000 for sale service

Anonymous said...

What i do not understood is actually how you're now not actually a lot more neatly-appreciated than you might be right now. You are very intelligent. You realize thus considerably in relation to this subject, made me in my opinion believe it from a lot of varied angles. Its like women and men aren't involved until
it's one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. At all times deal with it up!

Here is my website - hand pruners

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp credit card interest
credit card debt

Anonymous said...

I'm very pleased to uncover this web site. I want to to thank you for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and I have you book-marked to check out new stuff on your blog.

My blog :: farrah abraham sextape

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...