Friday, April 26, 2013

We are having a..... BOY!

Advertisement
Advertisement
What Little Boys are Made Of!
"A wee bit of dirt and a devilish grin...
Curios eyes and spaghetti sauce chin...
A dollop of mud behind his right ear,
and a handful of worms in his pocket I fear.
You see his knees through the holes in his jeans,
He likes ice cream but won't eat his beans.
He's made of mudpies and bubble gum kisses,
and wonder at Christmas and Birthday wishes.
And a heap of giggles and wiggles and love,
These are all the things little boys are made of."
Poem via pinterest
 
We found out on Wednesday that we are going to be having a baby BOY!
I see a little something sticking up in the picture (how cute is that!?):

 
 
{My husband will now have a little soccer buddy,
I'll have another reason to give out lots of kisses and hugs}
 
I'm so excited to have lots of little planes, trucks, cars and little boy toys scattered around the house!
 
I cannot wait to be his momma!

VIA
 


16 comments:

Paulina Mo said...

That's amazing!! congrats!

~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

Simply LKJ said...

Congratulations!!

madeinmarta said...

O.M.G Im so excited! Congrats!! I wish u the best pregnancy ever! A lots of health and happiness <3
He's going to be a lucky baby with a mom like this :)!

http://made-in-marta.blogspot.com/

Shannon Boyce said...

That is so so exciting! Congratulations!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Everyday Adventures said...

So exciting! Congrats:)

Susannah said...

Awww... Congratulations, girl!

Terri said...

So excited for you! Congratulations!

http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

If you are going for most excellent contents like I do, only pay a visit this website all the time since
it provides feature contents, thanks

Have a look at my site - Air Max

Please may I? said...

Congratulations on the news of your baby boy! So pleased for you both

X x

Lindsay Patrick said...

Congrats, that's so exciting! Now you can finally go out and buy some gender specific things. I find out on May 23rd, I can barely wait.

Lindsay
LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

eliz said...

Awww congrats!! finding out the gender is so exciting! Time to start thinking of names!

KD said...

CONGRATS!


Adore you blog! Following you now. Hope you can share the love back by following/visiting my blog too!

Much love from Canada~
KD

frugalspender19 said...

Congratulations! How exciting. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in
Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads
up! Other then that, awesome blog!

My site Nike Air Max Pas Cher

elle-alice said...

oh boy! so excited! It was so great seeing you and your adorable little baby bump last night!

- E

ayaz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Newer Post Older Post