Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 22 Weeks

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_4694 IMG_4700 IMG_4703 IMG_4705

♥♥♥♥
Hey week 22....I feel like you snuck up on me!
Time sure is flying these days!
Our baby boy is roughly 11 inches long - about the size of a spaghetti squash - and weighs almost 1 pound.
It looks & feels as though I've had a growth spurt in the past week; this boy is sure growing fast.
He's still kicking and squirming more and more each day...usually in the evenings when mama is tired after a long day.
You'd think he is trying to keep me awake; causing trouble already like little boys do ;-)

 These pictures were taken on Saturday at my dad's birthday party!
My dad turned 60 so the entire family got together for a picnic in the park!
We have been having beautiful weather and it's been so nice to be able to spend part of every day outdoors. 

Look at these little girls.
These are my nieces Emily and Anjalina and I think they are nothing short of perfection.
I'm glad our boy will have these two angels as cousins.
♥♥♥♥

IMG_4711
IMG_4761

Have a beautiful Tuesday

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your site. You have some really great posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
really like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please blast me an email if interested. Regards!

Here is my page :: cheap jerseys

Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

you look stunning! and i am pretty sure i wore that same dress when i was pregnant! at least one very similar.

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Shannon Boyce said...

What an exciting time! You look radiant and beautiful :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Kathryn said...

Well holy smokes! I've been away from my blog feed for MONTHS, I didnt know you were preggers! Congrats lady - I'm 22 weeks as well! :)
xo, Kathryn Laine
http://kathrynlaine.blogspot.com

Char! said...

You look so radiant! Can't wait to meet the little man when you introduce him to the world <3 x

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

Awww mama you look great and congrats. When I was 22 weeks pregnant I did not want to leave my house and craved orange soda.. random I know.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads.
I am hoping to contribute & aid other users like its aided me.
Good job.

My page; Louis Vuitton Bags

Newer Post Older Post