Thursday, July 25, 2013

a special congrats to a special girl

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_5377 IMG_5392 

My (not so baby anymore) sister officially graduated from University.
She has a Bachelors Degree in Micro Molecular Biology <-- (smarty pants!)
Not only is she absolutely stunning, but she is smart and dedicated.
{I'm so proud of her}
We celebrated with family on Saturday night by trying a fun new restaurant for dinner and she booked herself a trip to Australia for two weeks at the end of August/early September to visit friends and visit a new country - a well deserved trip!

I'm so excited to see what the future holds for her!
Stephanie, I know you will continue to do great things!
I hope you know we are all so proud of you - you've truly grown into an amazing woman - but to me... you'll always be my baby sister♥
via
 

7 comments:

Aleksandra said...

I love this outfit

Susannah said...

Congratulations to her!!!

Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

she's so pretty! congrats to her!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Shannon Boyce said...

Aww, congratulations! You must be very proud of her! :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Elle Alice said...

Congrats to Steph!! What a much-anticipated celebration of all the work she has been doing! She most definitely deserves that Australian vacation! I am so excited for her!

Elena

Ashley @ ladyacray.blogspot.com said...

She's too adorable - congratulations to her!

Dora said...

That is such a beautiful top. i love the pop of neon

Newer Post Older Post