Pregnancy Update: 34 Weeks

IMG_6021 IMG_6016 IMG_6017 IMG_6019
Dress: Anthropologie | Shoes: Me Too from Nordstrom Rack | Belt: Target | Necklace Thrifted
 
Our son is now as big as cantaloupe!
He is growing and growing in there and staying plenty active!
Every time I think about how close I am to my due date I get butterflies; I can't wait!
He weighs close to 5 pounds and is almost 18 inches long.
 
This third trimester has been my favorite so far.
I am feeling better than I did my entire pregnancy and preparing is so much fun!
Life is so blissful for my husband and I these days.

We've been getting the house all clean and organized.
I'm not the only one nesting around our home; he's been working on projects around the house for weeks to get ready for baby!
(He even did a little DIY for our backyard that I will share on here soon....)
 
We also had our baby shower on Saturday so my living room is full of beautiful gifts from friends and loved ones!
I feel so blessed and can't wait to share baby shower pictures with you soon!
 
I also promised a remodel update last week but the week got away from me, it was a busy one!
I took pictures of the remodel and will post them this week for sure!
We are so close to being done and I can setup the nursery!

I'm cherishing and enjoying every moment!
Only about 6 weeks left!
♥

Labels: ,