When it comes to getting dressed, comfort and style are both equally important to me.
Especially now that I am a mom and I have to constantly be picking up my son and moving around a lot!
With warmer weather and more time spent out of the house I'm quickly learning that you don't need to sacrifice style for comfort; you can have both.
Here are some of my spring essentials right now:
- Long dresses or skirts that are easy to move around in yet are still fun and stylish
- Flat open toed sandals. I've been experimenting with fun nail colors lately and changing your nail color up really adds to an outfit.
- Short simple necklaces that my son can't reach and grab!
- Fun hats. It's all about accessorizing
- Large bags, totes or in this case; a large easy to carry picnic basket that fits everything I need in one place
I feel like dresses always look nice and accessorizing a simple one, like this black dress I am wearing, can really make an outfit come alive.
What are some of your spring essentials right now?