a lovely proposal



The setup crew. I was 4 months pregnant here!
Also that's my husband, being silly as ever.
I love him & his goofiness.


My little brother got married recently on March 22nd and it reminded me that I had never posted pictures of when he proposed!
Wasn't it the sweetest proposal?
(He proposed April 24th, 2013)
(Side note: my older brother had also proposed/gotten married in 2013 - checkout their romantic beach proposal here!)

He put so much thought and love into every detail of this proposal from the hand painted picture frames to the candle lit lanterns he made out of mason jars....
Beatrice's favorite flowers are peonies so he ordered them for her and helped me make all the arrangements that morning.
We then created a mock setup in my living room and while they were at dinner that evening we set it all up.
She was so surprised and excited.

It was a beautiful evening and their wedding was even more beautiful!
Congrats to my little brother Phillip & his new wife Beatrice!
♥ 

Labels: , ,