4 ripe bananas - smashed
1/3 cup unsalted butter (if butter is salted, don't add extra salt)
1 cup sugar or 4 tablespoons stevia
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flower
A pinch of salt
1) Preheat oven to 350°F
2) In a large bowl combine smashed bananas with melted butter, mix with a wooden spoon.
3) Mix in the sugar, vanilla, egg, salt and baking soda.
4) Lastly, slowly add the flower. Mix well.
5) Pour in a greased 4x8 inch loaf pan and bake for 50 min to 1 hour.
6) Cool on a rack. For extra moist banana bread, cover it with a towel while cooling on the rack.
Enjoy with coffee or your favorite hot tea!
Labels: banana bread, Recipes