Pumpkin Patch 2015













I've said it a million times! Fall and winter are my favorite times of year from the crisp leaves all over the ground to the Christmas music come the day after Thanksgiving (I've actually already watch two Christmas movies and have been listening to Christmas music for about a week...... yikes!). I cannot imagine living in a place where there is no fall and winter! I love Portland this time of year!

On Saturday we went on our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. Normally we go to Roloff Farms but this year we decided to check out a new farm: Plumper Pumpkin Patch & Tree Farm.

This place was so cute! They had so many kid friendly activities including pony rides, a playground, tee-pees, train rides and more! If you live in the Portland/Metro area, this farm is a must for the family! We hopefully plan to come get our Christmas tree from this farm in a month or so. 

Charlie was all smiles, as you can see from the pictures. He's so much fun these days! He is starting to talk more and the things he says are so entertaining. I am going to have to start keeping track of all the silly things that come out of his mouth! So far two has been blast! I love these boys!

Happy Fall!

Labels: ,