Where have I been?

Hello friends!

Wow, has it been a while! I received some e-mails from readers over the months and decided to post a quick life update!

 We had another baby! Her name is Claire and she is already 5 months old! Isn't she a beauty?!



Here she is at one month old. She's such a precious little doll:



Our little man Charlie turned three this summer! We threw him a little Construction themed birthday party. Our baby boy is growing so fast:


Summer strolls around Portland with two kiddos in tow:


Most recent family photo from a few weeks ago at Claire's dedication:


and some random little pictures of our life lately, our kids. They keep us plenty busy!



Over the last year we also remodeled our basement and exterior of our home. We are going to remodel our kitchen this January. I have been having a lot of fun picking out stuff for our kitchen!

I also got a new job back in February. I work only two days per week and I love it. I feel like I have a perfect work/life balance. Being home with the kids more has been a huge blessing!

As for blogging/instagram/social media, I took a long break as you can see! I was really sick when I was pregnant with Claire, transitioned to a new job, remodeled our house, and then had a newborn, on top of getting fit again. I think it is safe to say I have been too busy to keep up with the online world!

I do have a new site I am working on that I will be sharing in the coming months! I've been collaborating with some other mom's and am excited to share it soon!

Unfortunately, I will no longer be updating this blog. My time will be focused on my new project and I will be updating that site regularly! Once it is up and running, I will share the link here!

Thanks for stopping by and thank you to those who dropped a note to check in!

Love ya'll!