Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer Dress & Empty Walls

IMG_0077
IMG_0082 IMG_0071
Dress: H&M last summer
Sandals: Diane Von Furstenberg
Purse: Thrifted

This dress has been in my closet and unworn for a year. Basically since this post in 2011. I actualy really like this dress so I'm not sure why I haven't worn it for so long.

But anyways, what I really want to talk about is that wall behind me that has a mirror and shelf propped up against it. I eventually want to get rid of those items but need them to fill the space until I figure out what to do back there. My husband was thinking a wall to wall ceiling high book shelf.

The stairs to the upstairs are on the other side of that wall and I was thinking of cutting an arched open way so you can access the stairs directly from the living room.

What do you think? Any ideas of what you would do?
I have lots of empty walls that I need more decor ideas for!

9 comments:

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Pretty white dress! You should wear it more often. I really like those sandals too.
~Jessica
www.jeansandateacup.blogspot.com

Style Journey said...

Such a pretty dress! It's very feminine and angelic looking.

My decorating skills suck, so I am horrible when it comes to suggestions :) Heather

modern Suburbanites said...

i have that same dress!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

the creation of beauty is art. said...

That dress looks beautiful! I'm sorry I am no good when it comes to decorating!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

lovely outfit! the dress is gorgeous!

x

Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

Amber said...

that's such a lovely dress. You should definitely wear it more often. I like the idea of the bookcases but I'm something of a book nerd so I'm kinda partial to bookcases :)

eliz said...

Great dress...you should wear it more often...maybe even in the fall! You can always do bookshelves or photo colleges to make an empty space pop out...I also like the little wall squares or shadowboxes for decor!

Please may I? said...

That dress is amazing, so pretty. Super cute sandals too.

X x

Gabriela and Chris said...

Beauty!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...