a little weekend getaway

Untitled-5 IMG_0653 Untitled-6 Untitled-1 IMG_0707 Untitled-4 Untitled-2 Untitled-3 IMG_0717 IMG_0673

Every now and then we like to get away from the hustle and bustle of life and go on little weekend getaways. Last weekend we went to the Maryhill Winery & Museum. I used to come here often as a child with my parents but my husband had never been. We had clear skies and 77 degree weather. Our trip consisted of a stop to one of the best ice cream places ever in Cascade Locks, sight seeing, live music, a picnic in the park and a long nap under the trees.
Just Norman, husband and I. So happy and so blessed.
Here's to another wonderful weekend ahead!

PS: Check back on Monday! I will be posting a lovely giveaway you won't want to miss! Here is a little sneak peak to get you excited!

Labels: , , , ,