Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Leavenworth Weekend Getaway {Day 2}

IMG_2709 IMG_2654

Pictured above: Central downtown Leavenworth. So  many cute little shops and boutiques to visit. Not to mention all the adorable restaurants. There are restaurants in the basements and top floors of these cute buildings. I love how everything is Bavarian. It's like taking a little trip to an old European village.

Untitled-6

Pictured above to the right: Pavz Cafe Bistro. We ate here for breakfast on Saturday morning. I had the ham, egg & cheese crepe and it was delicious! Such a cute little place!

Untitled-5 IMG_2662

Pictured above: hot chocolate while strolling through a town filled with Christmas cheer is a must in my book!

pics

Pictured above left: Santa making doughnuts and yes, that is a real beard! No fake Santa's here! We ate 2 dozen doughnuts in one siting amongst the 4 of us; they were that good!

IMG_2632 IMG_2630 IMG_2711 IMG_2568

Pictured above: the inside of Pavs Cafe Bistro. How cute is that?

more IMG_2575 IMG_2573

Pictured above: our dear friends Danny & Domnika. We had so much fun with them! So thankful to have such great friends to share life with!

IMG_2627

Pictured above: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire!

  IMG_2586

Isn't this place so cute!?
If you haven't been to Leavenworth yet, I highly recommend it!
It's not a place I would go every year, but someday when we have children I would definitely take them here again!
I would also go later in December when there is lots of snow!
If you are thinking of visiting and have any questions about things to see/places to eat feel free to ask in the comments section!

I just love Christmas!
Happy Holidays to you and yours too!

14 comments:

Kathryn said...

Ack! I didnt realize you were a Pacific NW lady too!! We went to Leavenworth this past spring, which from what I understand isn't nearly as fun as when all the Xmas lights are up, but it was still super cute. There's a bunch of fun little wineries and breweries in the area too! We hope to go back after the new year when the lights are still up :)
xo, katie

Fictitious Fashion said...

such fun pictures.. u luk so cute! :)

Maybe you have time to see my new post:Beautiful land called Shimla: Part III :)

Join my Firmoo Glasses giveaway: 25 WINNERS!!!!!

Join my DIWALI DHAMAKA GIVEAWAY:Win 3 items

Love
Akanksha

Moda said...

Stupende foto !!! Kiss

the creation of beauty is art. said...

AWW, this looks like so much fun! What sweet pictures.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Adventures in Dressmaking said...

Cuteness! Looks like a perfect festive trip. Love your outfit!! Vest/sweater/boots..!

Cambria said...

You have so many cozy awesome layers here...I just love how snuggly your outfit is...and those boots are SMASHING! Plus the yellow pants the hubs is wearing are so stylish...you look darling together.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Check out my ... Jose Eber GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!

onesixthreechirp said...

Great photos!
Seem so much fun :)

Love, Emily said...

Cute outfit!!

http://noregretsjustlove-emily.blogspot.com/

Kira said...

So pretty, I have to go someday!

eliz said...

Wow the scene looks straight from a movie! I cannot believe the mountain views!!! Breath-taking.

Ashley @ ladyacray.blogspot.com said...

Gah I LOVE Leavenworth and now I'm jealous I've never been during Christmas/Holidays! I love these pictures - so stinkin' cute.

Lily Marek said...

How fun!! This little town is so adorable! I want to go! Lovely post!

Margaret said...

Where is Leavenworth? I agree it looks like a city/town in Europe. Last year I was in Austria and one town I visited looked just like it.

olviya@servingsisters.com said...

What a cute post! I love the chesnuts roasting on an open fire:) Where is Leavenworth? It looks like a wonderful place to visit.

BTW you ombre looks great! I have dark hair and had a hard time finding a good sample of ombre done well when I was getting mine done. If only I had found your blog then:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...